SSD 15" not playing?

How can I check if the ground is correct? Like I said, I've played my components off this amp for over a month without a problem.

Anyways, I went ahead and took out the fuse and took it apart. The middle of the fuse looks fine, but where it's soldered on looks all burnt? Is this normal? Almost like the solder melted like what was posted before.

Replace that fuse right quick and let us know if that helps.

Remember, your remote wire will not show any voltage unless the cd player is turned on.

Hopefully you just toasted the Fuse and it will be a cheap and easy fix

Sweet dude. Just make sure you do not have your gain or bass boost up too high.....that would be causing it to blow a fuse.

But it sounds like it was just a crappy fuse or the solder got knocked loose.

have a good one

curtis

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Glad they stepped up and replaced it! I honestly would have thought it was super petty if they didn’t just swap it out for you still being under...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
I had this same issue with my Sony. When I first got it I had speakers hooked up to the head unit without amplifiers and it worked fine. Once I...
Hello, I already posted in general but wanted to also post in here. I recently installed a set of used JL audio shallow depth 12W 1v3-4 inside an...

About this thread

*Ace*

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
*Ace*
Las Vegas, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date