SSA evil??

Since many of you have nothing to do with CACO, I figured I'd link the discussion there on these subs.

Might be useful for people like Denim to see and/or discredit any misinformation floating over there.

SSA Evil CACO

I think I must be extremely lucky since I have yet to break a tinsel lead on any of my Fi subs. The only one I haven't had is the SP4 and IB3.

Some people like to spout stuff like they know what they're talking about over there and here. Looks and looks and looks. Sounds like ricers in the forums.

Dear Lord learn how to type. Don't give me that BS excuse that you're doing this on a phone either, I type on my phone all the time and try to keep a ~5% margin of error. You really should not be calling out products if the average person takes 10 mins to cypher just exactly what it was you were trying to say...
There is no excuse for illiteracy.
x2 I thought I was bad. Are you 3rd grade drop-out?

Since many of you have nothing to do with CACO, I figured I'd link the discussion there on these subs.
Might be useful for people like Denim to see and/or discredit any misinformation floating over there.

SSA Evil CACO
Thanks for the link. This is normal on most sites. The laptop-experts that know all based off a picture alone, with out having any internal knowledge of our business, inner workings, arrangement with the build house or monetary levels. I used to find it aggravating, now is it comical.

Thanks for the link. This is normal on most sites. The laptop-experts that know all based off a picture alone, with out having any internal knowledge of our business, inner workings, arrangement with the build house or monetary levels. I used to find it aggravating, now is it comical.
NP, I didn't figure it would upset you, but I did want to give you an opportunity to stop the spread of misinformation before rumor become truth.

Thread is borderline hilarious, but it sucks how many sheeple there are instead of people in that thread. The XSv2 is/was an amazing driver. It was a borrowed concept itself, and was changed to become the beast it is. You guys' driver has that same potential, and is different enough that it may change the game again. We don't need to write it off until we've seen it in action.

Tweaked things in thw build added lest spiders etc idk I dont build em was a twam price and is what the go for used geee I wonder why so to profit $400 on a speaker business is funny lol well u guys may have a few tinswl issues here if fi still has the samw guy doing leads jusr purring my 2 cents in and experience so people donr have to fo through thw same I heaerd from a rep today ceossfire left fi cuz of all the tinsel issues idk if thats true or not

Hey Jag, you should probably stop spreading around false rumors about Crossfires business, and also Team Pricing.

In the testing we have done with the prototypes a while ago these were the scores. Like stated earlier in the thread, been running them for a couple years now with not a single issue.

(all done with no more than 1750w clamped per driver(scores on the dash door open))

153.7@24hz

154.1@25hz

155.7@27hz

156.4@34hz

156.8@37hz

156.9@41hz

157.2@43hz

156.9@45hz

Followed link. Pasted the characters you added and came up with an expedition? With what looks like a 15" w/carbon dust cap? That you?
Explorer. 15" zcon, yes thats me. If you follow up with what I posted prior that link, they go hand in hand. I was stating that I have never had a problem running the zcon with 5500 watts daily. Grant it, its not 5500 non-stop, but still, you get the idea of what kind of power and durability these drivers can handle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.