Are there any Incriminator Audio reps/vendors here?

Participant count
  • Participant list
And good luck. DIYMA collectively asked the owner for T/S and basically got the shaft. Something along the lines of "our equipment will storm yours at competitions and that should be good enough." Makes my decision between a Flatlyne and the W15GTi lean a little less in their favor. @ge_off_me is pretty much going to be what really makes my decision.

And I apologize in advance if any of the IA team finds my remarks offensive, but consider this is what prospective customers are running into when we look into this kind of stuff.

You're lucky I looked in this thread considering that tag didn't work =P

Honestly both of those subs are awesome, I would have a really hard time passing either up. For the hell of it though, I say go for the JBL.

totally reassuring stuff.

I drove about 60 miles today and met someone who had a Flatlyne in a small ported enclosure, just under 2 cube, off an ED Nine.1 (is ED still like the isht?) tuned down a bit and it sounds so pretty in his crew cab tacoma.

You're lucky I looked in this thread considering that tag didn't work =P
Honestly both of those subs are awesome, I would have a really hard time passing either up. For the hell of it though, I say go for the JBL.
Lol you know...I've been leaning more and more to it. If I did, I'd go with the recommended 4 cubes@28hz enclosure and let that thing play completely flat. It's just so dang HUGE lol. I'm waiting to see your log-term impressions of the Flatlyne to know what I choose for sure (no pressure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Lol you know...I've been leaning more and more to it. If I did, I'd go with the recommended 4 cubes@28hz enclosure and let that thing play completely flat. It's just so dang HUGE lol. I'm waiting to see your log-term impressions of the Flatlyne to know what I choose for sure (no pressure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )
lol well it will be a little bit, if you want we can work out a deal where if you get the JBL, we can each try our respective subs, then trade =P I wouldn't mind adding a little cash if need be.

ED scammed a ton of people and went bankrupt, I hope they never come back.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I remember they were the titts back when they came out. I got one in a trade, never got a chance to use it and traded it off as part of a big TRF 15" trade....I won.

lol well it will be a little bit, if you want we can work out a deal where if you get the JBL, we can each try our respective subs, then trade =P I wouldn't mind adding a little cash if need be.
Well I have some serious time, too. This is for the couple-years-delayed Tahoe build. But I'd be down for it. Depending on where I get stationed next, I might be closer to you than you think. As of now, it's those two and (I forgot to mention) the Fi Q. Wondering if I could get away with giving whichever one I go with the 600w@2 from my Boston 2-channel.

Well I have some serious time, too. This is for the couple-years-delayed Tahoe build. But I'd be down for it. Depending on where I get stationed next, I might be closer to you than you think. As of now, it's those two and (I forgot to mention) the Fi Q. Wondering if I could get away with giving whichever one I go with the 600w@2 from my Boston 2-channel.
Meh on the Q, I say stick with your 2 options, I might be running a PHD sub or two here in the near future.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I remember they were the titts back when they came out. I got one in a trade, never got a chance to use it and traded it off as part of a big TRF 15" trade....I won.
It's just sad when companies that made pretty decent equipment gives its customers the shaft like they did. The whole nine series were great amps, but sometimes it's hard to look past that.

Meh on the Q, I say stick with your 2 options, I might be running a PHD sub or two here in the near future.
All I needed to hear on that. Not looking for the Q level of SQL anyway and those options add up fast.

And PHD subs...god now I'm daydreaming of a pair of AF 12s. And having nightmares of the drain it'll pull on the account.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.