SSA evil??

12s of this size are a PITA anyways OP, you typically have to run special double baffles because the motor will actually infringe on mounting diameter. Besides, 12" TI baskets look funny...

There is no 12" planned in the near future.
12s of this size are a PITA anyways OP, you typically have to run special double baffles because the motor will actually infringe on mounting diameter. Besides, 12" TI baskets look funny...
Ok guys cool! Thanks I was just kind of poking the idea for a 12. I'm leaning pretty hard for a 15 really. This **** hobby is gonna break me.. Lol

Tweaked things in thw build added lest spiders etc idk I dont build em was a twam price and is what the go for used geee I wonder why so to profit $400 on a speaker business is funny lol well u guys may have a few tinswl issues here if fi still has the samw guy doing leads jusr purring my 2 cents in and experience so people donr have to fo through thw same I heaerd from a rep today ceossfire left fi cuz of all the tinsel issues idk if thats true or not
Ok bud makes no difference to me and u can say ur buildhouses name....fi...lol like I said I jist want to hive some people thongs to think about for research sruff o use to look into
Lol classic also didmt see the user abuse error make sure I have a milliom batterys and set ir gain with a dmm ive done that and still got tinsel lead failure

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

I'm sure someone at Crossifire is cringing right now at the thought of this illiterate knuckle dragger trying to promote them.

If YOU have a big 4" coil sub to sell for 400$ put it up in the classifieds, if not GTFO.

people haven't the foggiest as to what we really make.

I would guess 300-350$ or so for motor, 50$ for the frame, 60$ for coil (possibly a good bit more if it's 8 layer), 20 for spider pack, 15-45$ for cone (depending where it's made and materials) and how many you order at a clip. and another 15-20$ for glue, dustcap, terminals, tinsels, etc. In any case, no fking way you can sell a good quality woofer that size with 4" coil for under 500$ and IMO would be a stretch to sell a crappy one for that price.

That all being said, I would agree that a 4" coil woofer with 5 spiders is pretty pointless if you're only planning on running 1-2KW per sub.

To the OP, as a long time owner of the SSA Zcon, I would say these are nothing but some of the best subs you can buy. Simply because of not only the product, but also because of the CS offered by SSA and the community surrounding. There is no "need" for huge power, but as others have stated, I would too pass unless more power was going to be utilized. I don't know what the hell that other guy is saying, can't even read his writing. But I would say I have not ran into a single issue running my zcon on my BC5500 DAILY. I've gotten a 148 in the kick with this setup not being at his full potential, which is goverend by the enclosure, so I have no doubts of the Evil taking some serious power. Here is my most current video of said setup. Please excuse the ****** camera.

I plan on ordering one here very shortly, so I'm assuming I would have more real life experience with the evil some time around March.

For some reason, I can't post the video, just tye in youtube.com/ watch?v=zKjtDPJJHEc
Followed link. Pasted the characters you added and came up with an expedition? With what looks like a 15" w/carbon dust cap? That you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.