SSA evil??

I found that quite interesting, disrespecting the product, followed by attacking the pricing and then expecting me to contact him with team pricing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif 

Seem's like a logical progression. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif I have never gone out of my way to contact any one for sharing our pricing, especially one that attacks our product/brand and demands to not pay MAP.
I think his true colors have bled through in the last few posts. It seems as though he really has no clue as to the abilities of your product vs what he already has, but merely bandwagoned the hatred of the price point and hoped that his expression of said hatred would earn him unmerited freebies or discounts.

EDIT: He then preceded to try and copy me by stating off-chance that he was merely going to do you guys a service and run them side by side to help squelch rumors. Give me a break.

I found that quite interesting, disrespecting the product, followed by attacking the pricing and then expecting me to contact him with team pricing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif 

Seem's like a logical progression. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif I have never gone out of my way to contact any one for sharing our pricing, especially one that attacks our product/brand and demands to not pay MAP.
I found that to be rather comical myself. I still do not understand the attacks at the price. If the sub was out for year or so and had several reviews and then a few people questioned the price, I can see that. I just do not understand how you can question something with absolutely no idea about it other then how it looks.

Like I said in the other thread, if someone wants to attack a company about pricing. I can find several companies that have rather large marketing budgets and push that cost onto their MSRP.

I found that to be rather comical myself. I still do not understand the attacks at the price. If the sub was out for year or so and had several reviews and then a few people questioned the price, I can see that. I just do not understand how you can question something with absolutely no idea about it other then how it looks.
Like I said in the other thread, if someone wants to attack a company about pricing. I can find several companies that have rather large marketing budgets and push that cost onto their MSRP.
It would make much more sense to attack B2, IA or DD about their MAP/Retail pricing before any other brand in this industry (disregard SQ brands and their 5000% markups)

It would make much more sense to attack B2, IA or DD about their MAP/Retail pricing before any other brand in this industry (disregard SQ brands and their 5000% markups)

I think Scott can hear you when you say that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

[quote name='wickedwitt']@denim Lol @ this Cortez dude. He dogs your product for 10 pages, states that the subs he run will walk on it, has no presence in the audio world that I know of; then expects a pointed post to get him team pricing? Is this guy for real? He has a lot to learn. I was going to eat him alive about the workings of this industry over the last decade, but it's not worth my breath.[/QUOTE]

He's running the new Ascendant subs...just called the "The Team Ascendant" as of now
which he got cheap through someone that has a hook up on pricing

Dude has no clue

I think his true colors have bled through in the last few posts. It seems as though he really has no clue as to the abilities of your product vs what he already has, but merely bandwagoned the hatred of the price point and hoped that his expression of said hatred would earn him unmerited freebies or discounts.
EDIT: He then preceded to try and copy me by stating off-chance that he was merely going to do you guys a service and run them side by side to help squelch rumors. Give me a break.
I don't think it is a good idea to give discounted pricing or hook up someone who is already negative and biased against.

Well your products ****.. And I think it's all over priced... (Except I'll be buying more soon lol) but maybe you can have your guy call my guy and they can negotiate a price out to my liking and then they can get back to us and let us know how we did.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif funny people really do think and act like this... Btw denim, I love your product. Special nutt hug from me to ssa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

I don't think it is a good idea to give discounted pricing or hook up someone who is already negative and biased against.
Agreed. It would make much more sense to hook up someone promoting you. On the forums that's a double edged sword. Look at the fail storm that ensued when a couple of people went big on Skar and FLXX builds. People said that they just had nuthuggers that really weren't getting the performance they were touting out of their equipment.

As far as forum attitude, a non-biased person that doesn't really care one way or the other would give the most honest word of mouth information about the subs once used, and if this was positive, it would work quite well.

[quote name='blobb454']@denim; just wanted to double check with you, web site says approx 21 days to build then ship. This correct?[/QUOTE]

I'd say so, give or take a few days as the build house is finally getting caught up after all of the holiday orders. Aaron can give a better answer though.

I will be performing a full review once item is here and installed.

SS_zps7840d93d.png

That has less to do with the coil.size and more to do with the spiders... Your right tho that a lot of 4inch coiled motors in car audio use super stiff suspensions

I will be performing a full review once item is here and installed.
SS_zps7840d93d.png
DUDE!! Awesome and pleas do post up results and such on this. Pretty wound up for this sub!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.