SSA evil??

yeah man im sure those can take 4-5k if you are careful and know what you are doing. thats a bit beyond what i am interested in running, so i would be interested to read a review if you did end up buying it!
4 yea 5 is pushing it still 4k they will get hot like no other and smelly in all honesty they love 3k lol speaking on thw crossfire xs v2 im telling u tho those tinsels are **** be prepared for tinsel leads breaking at the solder joint every weak fi makes great **** but does not matter when thier ****** soft parts fail and this thing is mad overpriced it is in no way worth $800 the v2 is half that and its the same exact sub with a lower fs

4 yea 5 is pushing it still 4k they will get hot like no other and smelly in all honesty they love 3k lol speaking on thw crossfire xs v2 im telling u tho those tinsels are **** be prepared for tinsel leads breaking at the solder joint every weak fi makes great **** but does not matter when thier ****** soft parts fail and this thing is mad overpriced it is in no way worth $800 the v2 is half that and its the same exact sub with a lower fs
Sorry, but not over priced, and we have yet to have a tinsel failure on ours. Same goes for the rest of our model line-up, we have an EXTREMELY low failure rate on soft parts, 99.9% of the time it has been user abuse/error.

Please, as I asked in the other topic, can you show with the Crossfire can be found for your claimed $400? Also, how can it be the exact same sub with a different Fs?

Sorry, but not over priced, and we have yet to have a tinsel failure on ours. Same goes for the rest of our model line-up, we have an EXTREMELY low failure rate on soft parts, 99.9% of the time it has been user abuse/error.  

Please, as I asked in the other topic, can you show with the Crossfire can be found for your claimed $400? Also, how can it be the exact same sub with a different Fs?
Tweaked things in thw build added lest spiders etc idk I dont build em was a twam price and is what the go for used geee I wonder why so to profit $400 on a speaker business is funny lol well u guys may have a few tinswl issues here if fi still has the samw guy doing leads jusr purring my 2 cents in and experience so people donr have to fo through thw same I heaerd from a rep today ceossfire left fi cuz of all the tinsel issues idk if thats true or not

It's a conspiracy theory man...

Tweaked things in thw build added lest spiders etc idk I dont build em was a twam price and is what the go for used geee I wonder why so to profit $400 on a speaker business is funny lol well u guys may have a few tinswl issues here if fi still has the samw guy doing leads jusr purring my 2 cents in and experience so people donr have to fo through thw same I heaerd from a rep today ceossfire left fi cuz of all the tinsel issues idk if thats true or not
Please see my reply in the other topic explaining why your numbers are off and we are clearly not making anywhere near the mark up you think we are. I promise you, that you are way off money wise, as people haven't the foggiest as to what we really make. If we made the margins you think we do, we would be a much different company with far more products, greater production capacity, much larger team, tremendously larger promotional and advertising budget and Mark and I would not have to work anywhere near the crazy amount of hours we do, as SSA is just two people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please see my reply in the other topic explaining why your numbers are off and we are clearly not making the mark up you think we are. That is not the reason Crossfire is no-longer having items built by our build house. Might want to check with them for the real story. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Ok bud makes no difference to me and u can say ur buildhouses name....fi...lol like I said I jist want to hive some people thongs to think about for research sruff o use to look into

god that's hard to read

WOW AND I THOUGHT THE ZCONS WERE AMAZING. SSA DOING IT AGAIN. WAY TO GO. THIS MONSTER IS GONNA BE SICK. TWO BC 5500 SHOULD MAKE THESE WET HOT SLuTs COME TO LIFE. SSA FTMFW

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a very high power sub, but that doesn't mean it is required to have 3k+. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I know what everyone here means. Doesn't have to have all of it but to make her really happy, she could take it all! Lmao

156 on music outlaw. Looks fun. I know your spec recommendations, but from the looks of the subs playing, they wanted more power than those 2 3500s could offer. My subs did the same thing. They would barely move until I broke 3k/sub, after I passed that they slowly woke up.
Really considering 2....need something that will handle 2 bc5500's
Do it dude. I'm looking for something I think like this. I'm happy/impressed with my current ssa Gcon. Bought off line, everything service wise was perfect so I plan on doing business with ssa again!

Ok bud makes no difference to me and u can say ur buildhouses name....fi...lol like I said I jist want to hive some people thongs to think about for research sruff o use to look into
Lol classic also didmt see the user abuse error make sure I have a milliom batterys and set ir gain with a dmm ive done that and still got tinsel lead failure
Dear Lord learn how to type. Don't give me that BS excuse that you're doing this on a phone either, I type on my phone all the time and try to keep a ~5% margin of error. You really should not be calling out products if the average person takes 10 mins to cypher just exactly what it was you were trying to say...

There is no excuse for illiteracy.

Maybe you shouldn't be talking if you can't back up your statement here buddy... My 0.3 cents

Please see my reply in the other topic explaining why your numbers are off and we are clearly not making anywhere near the mark up you think we are. I promise you, that you are way off money wise, as people haven't the foggiest as to what we really make. If we made the margins you think we do, we would be a much different company with far more products, greater production capacity, much larger team, tremendously larger promotional and advertising budget and Mark and I would not have to work anywhere near the crazy amount of hours we do, as SSA is just two people. 

That is not the reason Crossfire is no-longer having items built by our build house. Might want to check with them for the real story. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Honestly I don't give a **** what you guys make! I love the product so far and have a good feeling when I buy your product. I'm a cheap azz too! But now I have sampled one of your products and its taking the abuse it honestly really shouldn't. Win win for me I'd say.

Is ssa thinking about producing a 12" btw? I'm leaning more towards a 15 cause I usually run solo subs but just a different option. Oh and the YouTube vids were great!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.