Sq subwoofer help!!

Buy my Boston G5 12. Its comparable to in between a JL w6 and w7. It was designed to perform well in small sealed boxes, but works well in ported setups too. Its very efficient and takes minimal power to get moving. pm me for a price

Its up to you and what you want. I dont think the FI Q sounds all that great. Its not bad but NOT a SQ sub. Its in line with many subs, build the enclosure right and tune it right and it will sound good. The JL can be thrown in a junk Prefab and still sound good. Put it in the right box and its pretty **** nice. Audison and Hertz have some NICE stuff but your going to pay for it.
Well i mean, i was leaning towards the idmax because i have heard they can get pretty loud since they are 1000 watts rms. But i have just recently been introduced to the icon and jbl mkii. Also the 13w6 is something im going to have to take into consideration. Basically i want a very clean, hard hitting sub, that hits the low notes.

kuv-1.jpg

IMO the 13 is where its at with the W6 and 7. Everyother size was disapointing in the output department
without a dought i actually liked my 2 13w6s better than my 2 13w7s (overall).

the 10 i had sounded great but like you said output wasn't all there but for what this guy is after i belive it would be perfect.

Mmats p2.5. I swapped our my w7 s for these and would never go back. Put a 1200 watt amp on them and sounded great. Metered at 142 in a ****** box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.