Idmax vs SSA icon vs Jl w6

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pvbeast23

Iowa
Hey guys, Im pretty much stuck between these subs. I want a nice sq setup, but it needs to be able to get loud. It also needs to exceed in the low notes. Ive heard great things about these 3 subs. I want to know which one is the best for sq, but can also get loud. Ive also heard great things about the Jbl mkii. Anyone that has had experience with any of these subs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Can't go wrong with either sub, but the Brahmas seem to have a little more "oomph" down low. Obviously both subs do fine down low, but the...
What kind of music do you listen to? I'm a fan of SSA's subs quite a bit. Everyone I designed for really liked their SSA's, and I do like their...
I picked up a couple 12's for my civic. Figured I would hook someone up on here. Not trying to nab business, just trying to turn it around for the...
Evils are made to order, but the lead time is VERY short.
From their website. Sealed: 0.8 – 1.1 cubes Ported: 1.75 – 2.1 cubes ported after displacement, 29-33hz tuning Sub Outside Diameter 12.500" Cut...

About this thread

Pvbeast23

Pvbeast23
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kramer_212