sq subs??

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
I have been thinking of doing an sq build and was wondering what some really good sq subs are? Looking for two 10's. I mostly listen to country and occasional reggae.They will be going in a 2000 chevy silverado 1500. I have a crecsendo bs 3500 so there are a few different ways i can go power wise. I really want them to be real punchy and musical on country. If anybody has suggestions im open to anything. Here are some I was already looking at, Tc epic 10's, fi q, possibly b2 ref but I dont know much about them. Any opinions on these and other options you guys could give would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help

There are a lot of good choices out there, Dayton, Image Dynamic, the brands you listed as well. In my experience of what ive owned, My best sounding 10 ive had was a Treo SSP. The Treo sounded fantastic

With that kind of power the icon 10s or xcon 10s

ultimos wired at 2ohm would sound great but are pricey and I prefer ab class amps when running them as they make it easy to hear amp discoloration abd they arent as loud as most people like

With that much power I'd maybe look at some IDMax's, Morel Ultimo, these would be perfect: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/582345-2-custom-tc-sounds-3hp-10s.html What's your budget?
I would like to keep the subs under 350 a piece if possible.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

There are a lot of good choices out there, Dayton, Image Dynamic, the brands you listed as well. In my experience of what ive owned, My best sounding 10 ive had was a Treo SSP. The Treo sounded fantastic
Cool i'll look into those, thanks man

I ran a ton of different amps to the ssp, Crossfire 602, Soundstream ref 700.1, American Bass Ph4000md, vfl 4480.1 mini, vfl 100.1

With those requirements you don't need a subwoofer with any special design characteristics other than relatively low inductance so it plays more than 1-1.5 octaves. Figure out which enclosure you'll buy, or what you'll be building, then we can narrow down your options. Your mounting depth is limited.

We offer a couple of different subs that will fit your budget and do what your looking for. The GZUW 12SQ

Is a great performer. The GXHW 30X is also an excellent sub. It'll provide a little more deep bass than the Uranium. We also have those same models in 10" versions.

In a recent review done on our 8" Hydrogen, that user get that it out performed the TC Epic in everything except some very low tones. He also picked it as a superior sub to others that he had tested.

You can find that on DIYMA.com in the member review section.

I personally can not compare our product to the others you have mentioned but I wouldn't say anything negative about your other listings. They'll all probably do what your wanting. Some will just do it better.

With that kind of power the icon 10s or xcon 10s
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not sure how this questions hasnt been asked or maybe i missed it

but

What kind of room to you have to work with? Then you can really decide on the subs that fit your vehicle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.