Putting a new system in my 99 T4R

Participant count
  • Participant list

Connerliam

Tampa
Hey everyone, I somewhat new to car audio and want to do a bigger system in my 4runner. I do NOT want to remove the back seats, and would consider walling the trunk.

I was looking at 1 SQ HDS315:

SoundQubed HDS315

Or 2 SQ HDS215s:

SoundQubed HDS215

I would like to do a 4th order bandpass in my trunk. I am however open to other box styles, and other sub setups. Suggestions are welcome and open. Think of it as if you owned my truck and we're doing a system for around the same price as mentioned above and without removing back seats. What would you do?

BTW here are my cargo specs for my truck: (They are close to the bottom of the page)

1999 Toyota 4Runner Technical Specifications

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.