SQ subs

crzybob77
10+ year member

What is a good SQ sub that is 10" and will be happy with 300 w rms and is not much more than 150 bucks. Oh yeah, i am sure a million of you will say IDQ. Well, i already have a IDQ and this system is for a friend and i dont want him to have the same system as me. What about infinity perfects? Anyways, just remember it needs to be a SQ sub. Thanks.

the budget is a bit tight, but we see wha we can do for you..........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

in no articular order -

perfects

10w3

DD2000 sealed

2nd hand - u can pick some bargans upif you look right - but I do like the IDQs a lot....maybe recomend m an IDMax from http://www.carmedia1.com for $250??

i didnt know the w3 was known for SQ. He doesnt want anything really boomy. Need a sub made for sound quality. He listens to punk/alternative music with quick snappy bass, so it needs to be a very acurate sub. IDQ is a great sub for this, but like i said, we dont want the same system, i know it sounds stupid, but that is just the way it is.

what kind of car is it going in and are you looking for real good bottom end or jsut something musical. I know you said you wanted SQ so i just thought i would ask

-John

it will be going in a Jeep. Just looking for all around general SQ in any type of music. My friend mainly listens to punk, rock, and alternative. No rap. So, it would need to be able to handle quick, snappy drum beats but also lots of rock songs and such have long melodic bass tones. So, anybody got any more words on the perfects, those were my main consideration.

Originally posted by jtmoney i, personally, wouldnt go that far, but like i said, the w3 is actually a SQ sub depending on how you box and power it but can also be used to get some SPL out
yeah, but the 12w3's dont like boxes any smaller than 3 cubes...and the 15w3's under 5 cubes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

eric

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.