SQ build in the Benzo coupe...

he had his choice of both sets of speakers...and said the DD's sounded much better...his sq scores went up....in comps...enough proof for me
There you go!!! I have had the pleasure of hearing some wonderful sq setups//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

There you go!!! I have had the pleasure of hearing some wonderful sq setups//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
if your ever down this way....i'll let you listen to some of mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he had his choice of both sets of speakers...and said the DD's sounded much better...his sq scores went up....in comps...enough proof for me
Yeah, i hear DD is taking all the SQ classes these days................................................wait, let me check...............................nope. Try again, that one can be checked, stick to things we have to drive all the way to Louisiana to prove wrong ..................

It's all opinion, stick to your own ears.
they sound good to me...i have them in the Audi and my Wrangler...and i'm pulling out my Critical MASS in my Civic to change...i've ran Boston Pros...top of the line Quarts...CD's ...Image Dynamics...so I've ran multiples of quality Speakers...but I haven't heard any that would out play the double Ds

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
swarm.jpg
...I think this niqqa is choppin down these funny looking trees on his lawn and selling them for "fire wood"

they sound good to me...i have them in the Audi and my Wrangler...and i'm pulling out my Critical MASS in my Civic to change...i've ran Boston Pros...top of the line Quarts...CD's ...Image Dynamics...so I've ran multiples of quality Speakers...but I haven't heard any that would out play the double Ds
If you're that high on them, I'd like to take a listen to them some time. I know you've used some nice stuff, but I also know you're quite partial to DD. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If you're that high on them, I'd like to take a listen to them some time. I know you've used some nice stuff, but I also know you're quite partial to DD. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
i run a variety of diffrent products

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.