Central Region SPL Car Show In Jackson MI

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I cleaned mine but it was caked up.. its still dirty. I had to windex it. **** it I dont care its ugly anyways.

I never dulled all my chrome clean it up a bit, first time I did that since last summer.

My system aint hitting hard right now though. Dunno why. Im too lazy to look at it.

i might take mine through the drive through car wash in the morning. lol

i'm never too concerned about it being pretty.... as long as i'm taking home the win i'm good(which i won't be tommorow)

The guys with Dubs cant do that, or the ones with aftermarket lights. I got them on the front and the back. Auto car wash will rape my cool aid. You should win with a wall. I was thinkin you would. Im not competing so dont worry bout it. i got 2 15"s with 2 batteries. Stock eltric otherwise. I was wondering why **** sounded soo weak lately, its cause I put the new comps in. I had the old ones for 1.5 years...

Sanus, ive met up with you before.. ill see you there man, ill be the mofo rockin out the FI ****. Dont worry, Maan ppl that compete dont use that **** for daily drivin. I do!

I ****** 2day. I've been screwing around wit my pos dd's for 2 weeks and they r worthless! So next time I'll be going back to my axis.
You were the grizzley wintergreen guy werent you? I had a reg cab truck once too. I took out my center console and stuck a 3 cu/ft box in there with one 15" SX ported to 35 hz. Was nasty.

I thought it was a good time, I got home and took at look at my stuff. I didnt feel like it was what it normally sounds like for the past few days. I run two amps indepently. Well when I tune them I switch them from master to slave. To hear them seperately. Well I was basically running 1 15". =)

I wasnt too disappointed after I noticed that. For some reason it still bumps in slave mode, I ended up strappin my amps together this afternoon. When i got metered I wasnt even liftin my fuzz buster. The air will usually pick that up til it **** near touches the window, with the windows closed.

Maybe next time.

Im getting ready to pull my system out next weekend, big disappointment, but live and learn. Im sure we will all get together again sometime this summer and we can make a couple more runs.

trucks really lick ass on the meter ! right?
Mine ****** today. I melted my battery terminal didnt even know it. I found out later this afternoon, when I went to strap my amps together. I really dont know how my amps were on besides they were touching my first battery cable. The one wasnt pushing any juice at all though. Thats why I dropped a 137. Now if you wanna hear it, it will make ur jaw drop, even in a truck with a lil box. The excursion on em now is about 3-4 inches. early they may have moved an inch well the one. I had to give ppl a hope now wit the econ the way it is. BTLS for the lose. I guess.

im going to get them vids on here later today, we had a big party last night and im busy cleaning **** up right now, and then we are going to play some golf. Hopefully it will be up tonight. and its tough to meter trucks!!! some of them sound loud as **** but the meter doesnt reflect it.

I dunno how im suppose to hit 145+ when all the screws on this battery terminal got so hot they melted this off the battery prior to comp.
ouch:(

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Bring that truck by when ya can and I'll love to hear it and mess with it too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.