Central Region SPL Car Show In Jackson MI

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
i deffently want to make it worth the ride for both of you and anyone else driving the distance, i know how it is i have drove up to 3 hours one way for a event with 10 cars in the lot just to show up and go home but its all about the love of car audio. Im going to have hot dogs, and beverages availible for purchase, or Fazolies is right next store. i want to try and come up with some contest that can be done to keep everyone interested, i will have a 50/50 raffle, still working on if there will be trophies or not and how i will be doing classes.Im hoping but not for sure on possible doing some bass race runs for fun, for this show to get people into it and what its about. Any other input you guys might have to make it a good show, just hollar at me and i will see what i can do.

At Michigan Tech's car comps we have done contests like the head unit toss. Whoever can throw it the farthest gets like all or 50% of the fees to trow which is like $1 or $2.

i was thinking about a speaker or head unit toss but its cement everywhere and to many buesnesses i think in the area, with cars in and out at all time. but great idea keep them coming, i will see if i can get it in there though.

Im not part of Mr.Tunes what so ever box king, i am not Jack, MIke, owner or anything. i have had a term lab since 2005, i compete in db drag and like giving people the opportunity to come out and show off there systems and get metered for real and try to beat out there friends and others, yes i have went to there old shows with the AC and did over a 160, on a TL i have only done that in the port. I like to bring out the TL and let people know what they are really doing. I have done shows for them and i did one for Ash at sounds usa last year. i try not to take shops sides i just like to put the show on, so if a shop asks me you want to put a show on i work with them and try to get one going. I would love for you and your friends to come out, of coarse i have no hard feeling about anything you have said because its not to me its to Mr. Tunes. But thats up to you. sorry for any confusion in the other threads.

i'll bring both my cars. I'll definately have the 4 15's done in the explorer by then.

i've been doing some installs for some high schools kids around here lately, so maybe i can get some of them to come out as well.

I'd love to see a nice turn out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and i can always bring my tl too, if you want to run a second sensor.

i was definitely thinking of trying to get some bass race for fun going on. try to get people into and learn how to bass race. So that would be cool

Im not part of Mr.Tunes what so ever box king, i am not Jack, MIke, owner or anything. i have had a term lab since 2005, i compete in db drag and like giving people the opportunity to come out and show off there systems and get metered for real and try to beat out there friends and others, yes i have went to there old shows with the AC and did over a 160, on a TL i have only done that in the port. I like to bring out the TL and let people know what they are really doing. I have done shows for them and i did one for Ash at sounds usa last year. i try not to take shops sides i just like to put the show on, so if a shop asks me you want to put a show on i work with them and try to get one going. I would love for you and your friends to come out, of coarse i have no hard feeling about anything you have said because its not to me its to Mr. Tunes. But thats up to you. sorry for any confusion in the other threads.
yeah I'm glad there are no hard feelings. I'm not bashing on you at all, in fact im sure you are a cool dude, and I could learn a lot from you.

but I'm also glad yur not affiliated with the shop..lol, I'm just not a fan of them, but if you throw the show on then I will come, and my buddy. I want to meet you and all the other guys on hear, and just hear some nice setups and do some metering.

I will be there tho, as long as nothin comes up, I will be there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.