Speakers not working

Participant count
  • Participant list

projectZ

CarAudio.com Newbie
TAS
Today i decided to replace my rear speakers and when i was done no sound came out any of the speakers except the front right.

Before this i installed an amp and installed new front speakers and they worked well but the rear speakers werent connected to the amp and all the speakers were working.

Now ive tried checking the speaker wires physical condition, the fuse, power to the amp, rca cables and the only thing i was able to find out is that when i plug one of the other speakers into the front right side it works so none of the speakers are blown but they only work on the front right side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...