Speakers Not Working - Sub is Working

i guess im fortunate...this has never happened to my jeep.

but im also running my mids n highs onna highpass amp.
Yeah, I don't know what caused it all of a sudden. I just don't know why i didn't have the issue 6 mo. ago. Extremely annoying

Could this have been caused by the crossover box getting wet? After talking to a guy here at work it seems like that is probably the issue.

hey man, i drive a 1983 CJ7, and the SAME EXACT THING happend to me, it rained hard one day while i was in school and my jeep was in the parking lot. when i got out that day and cranked it up the speakers just put out a loud screetch like a record screetch. then they just stopped working. my subs still work fine though. but i have 2 round speakers, 5" or 6" in the dash, not sure, and 2 6x9's in wedge boxes just laying in the back seat, so i dont think water could have got to them because i have a hard top, i took my 6x9's out of the box to make sure everthing was hooked up right and it was. not sure what it is. i cant figure it out, so ive been driving around for a couple of weeks with just bass, and its starting to **** me off lol. any help?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.