Speaker volume keeps on fluctuating

Participant count
  • Participant list

ianik777

CarAudio.com Regular
Mauritius
Hi all,
encountering a really weird issue whereby when i listen to my music while driving, after some minutes, the 2 left speaker plays louder than the right one. sometimes it stays like this till the end of the trip but sometime return back to normal. note that sometimes it plays louder on the 2 left speaker, sometimes on the 2 right speaker, sometimes only on the left back speaker and so on, and on forth. even, sometimes when i press the brake, the speakers shift to the left or right and when i accelerate, it returns to normal.

P.S: when i say the volume shift, lets says i've put the volume on 15. when it shift for example on the left back speaker, the latter plays level 20(even higher than that i set) and the other 3 speakers plays on level 5. so you mostly hear only the left back speaker as it plays louder than the other 3.

has someone encountered the same issue or can someone help?

I would check all your wires, test RCA's, test speaker connections to your head unit or amp, whichever you use, also check they are in phase.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.