Speaker troubleshooting help

S13via

FL
hey everyone

91 accord

installed a pioneer headunit in my car weeks ago, blown OEM speakers, played sound thru each one.

new speakers came in other day, installed the rear two

turned on my headunit and there is no sound from the new rears and oem fronts, just an inital pop sound and then silence.

and I used butt connectors

appreciate the help, thanks

I sorta have the same issue. I just install a pioneer avh dvd 4000 in my f150 crew. I used a wire harness from crutchfield from the factory harness to the reciever harness. I also hooked up a DEI 528t to bypass the parking brake. I have the grounds ( black and yellow)from the 528t hooked to the grounds on the wire harnesses. I know my polarity is right. I am using the factory sub, amp and speakers with this setop. evertyime i turn on the car i get a popping sound from my speakers. also when i put in a dvd while the radio is allreayd on get the same noise. not sure why. Is the head unit to much power for factory componets? I do get dimming when i turn on the headlights. I have been searching threads but heck man there are so many threads to search i will be here for an eternity tis is the closest i could match. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.