Speaker rms?

maybe, build some kickpanels or modify the door?

i'm just guessing that if that's all the rms you can get out of the space you only have like 3.5" speakers...

you've just got to find a way to go larger in order to get some good sound, you know?

i know my mercedes only had 4"ers stock- and they lasted all of 10 days before i fit 7" in their place and 3" domes in kicks.

maybe, build some kickpanels or modify the door?
i'm just guessing that if that's all the rms you can get out of the space you only have like 3.5" speakers...

you've just got to find a way to go larger in order to get some good sound, you know?

i know my mercedes only had 4"ers stock- and they lasted all of 10 days before i fit 7" in their place and 3" domes in kicks.
if you have good craftsmanship go with expo's idea if not then find someone who is experienced in your area. good luck

over excursion which im sure you will hear a mechanical noise. i would rather over power a speaker then under power it. just set your gains with the deck volume at the max you like to turn it up to. dial until you like the sound or it starts to distort which ever come's first.

as much as i apriciate your response to my question on over powering a spkrs/sub

i would like more input on this how can i know if im damaging the subs/spkrs based on overpowering them?

First they'll start to distort, then start to smell, then quit working. Unless your amp has the capability to deliver several times the rated power of the speaker and you are completely out of control with the gain and volume, you really have very little chance of damaging the speakers.

the kicker zx1500.1 birthsheet gave it 1,647 i belive well i dont want them to blown up lol it has gain controls im sure so what from there??? cuz if i put the zx1500.1 on the 2 L5s right there im over powering them by 300 more watts then required....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.