Speaker quit after a couple of minutes???

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey Guys and gals I have a pioneer head unit with pioneer speakers (door and deck) thunder woffers and a fosgate amp the problem I am hving is that the head unit speakers quit playing after a couple of minutes but the woffers powered by the amp still work, I have to unplug the connector at the head unit recycle the key on and off and then it will play again for a couple of minutes and they quit. I have tried to ground the unit differently but no help it is now gropunded as per the amp installation instructions at the back of the unit itself and the ground wire is grounded at the trunk where the amp is grounded. Not sure what to try next any suggestions??? Thanks John

check to see if one of your speaker wires is touching a ground. your headunit might be cutting a wire when pushed back in the console.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.