Speaker questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

cterie
10+ year member

Erie, PA
I was wondering whats better for highs larger speakers like 6x9's or smaller ones like 6 1/2's if there the same brand and watts. Also again whats better for highs 4 way speakers or 2 way ones. I dont want to mess around with seperate tweeters and everything so I was just thinking of getting 4 or 5 way's.

anything over (more than) a two-way co-axial speaker is b/s ... get the two ways, if you want to improve your highs over two-ways you need to get components //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And don't forget an external amp to power them, whether you go the coaxial or component route //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.