Speaker Popping/thud

Participant count
  • Participant list

tach18k

so cal
I have a Polk PA 660 amp, I have speaker ouputs to RCA converters in the dash to supply them to the amp. the grounds of the converters are frame grounded. The Amp has a 12 inch ground cable (4ga) to the frame, the amps power direct from the battery. The remote turn on wire for the amp is connect to a source that only has power while the car is on. I get speaker popping only when the amp loses power from the remote, or when the car is shut off. It doesnt matter if the RAC's are connected or not. This is a 2012 Prius, with a stock head unit. any ideas on how to resolve this? GLI do not fix this issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.