Speaker placement help

Ok but whats your bottom line for all equipment n installation? Did they give u a fim price? I apologize if im being presumptuous.
I've just been piecing things together and comparing prices to internet prices. Really, just been doing it piece by piece to try and get a better deal. I'll give you a total when all is said and done. Won't be for at least a few weeks. Maybe a couple weeks for the car to be shipped and then 3 to 4 days for install.

So u bought that exact car?
If so real nice man. Id make sure whoever does the install is top notch. U obviously dont want just anybody touching that car.
Yes,.This car exactly. Bought from coyote classics. Showed them (arden audio) pics of the car and told them it's a show car so be gentle and store it inside. I been hanging around watching them work a bit and plan on hanging around while they do it.

Yes,.This car exactly. Bought from coyote classics. Showed them (arden audio) pics of the car and told them it's a show car so be gentle and store it inside. I been hanging around watching them work a bit and plan on hanging around while they do it.

Just make sure its Nick or Damien who installs your gear. They're a good store but occasionally they get a bad installer here or there. Good prices on hobbyist level products as well.

Most car speakers are either 6.5 inches or 6 inches × 9 inches. You need to be conscious of the size of the speakers to ensure they fit the doors of your car. It doesn't matter if you do not have highs or mids in the back. But if you want to get high quality sound, you should consider investing in those.

Alright, I'll let you guys know how it goes. This is what I went with.

dex-p99rs

B2 audio ref 6.3. I believe the 6 will go in kick panels down by the feet and the 4's and tweeters in the doors.

B2 audio 6.5s in the dash under the rear window

Sundown audio sd4 shallow mount 12's (2)

And b2 audio amps pushing the highs and mids plus a b2 audio amp pushing the 12's.

Custom built box for the 12's.

Complete trunk sound deadening and doors sound dead ends.

Big 3 upgrade

Kinetik battery

Should be done this weekend

Alright, I'll let you guys know how it goes. This is what I went with.

dex-p99rs

B2 audio ref 6.3. I believe the 6 will go in kick panels down by the feet and the 4's and tweeters in the doors.

B2 audio 6.5s in the dash under the rear window

Sundown audio sd4 shallow mount 12's (2)

And b2 audio amps pushing the highs and mids plus a b2 audio amp pushing the 12's.

Custom built box for the 12's.

Complete trunk sound deadening and doors sound dead ends.

Big 3 upgrade

Kinetik battery

Should be done this weekend
Looks to be a nice system. Again, great HU! What was the final quote for the build if you dont mind me asking?
J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.