Speaker grills

VictorHimself
10+ year member

i haven't heard any subs with those grills on them but it seems like to me that eventoually the spinner part will eventoually wear out and start a nasty rattle, but thats just my opinion and i haven't heard any of them, if im wrong plz correct

Please dont do that... they will probably laugh you out of the competiton (or whereever youre at).. They look so cheap and crappy.

The fishman grills are about the nicest ones i seen personnnaly, They are chromed steel with a billet aluminum center. they are however kinda pricy for the bling bling effect

you can get them at parts express

i like the no grille look the best, but since my subs are in the cab of my truck they tend to come

in contact with **** and get damaged so i got a fishman grille from ebay for like $20, even tho its not installed right now lol i had it on there for a few days on my av12, but it didnt wanna tighten down onto my rlp so i took it off

if your subs are somewhere wher stuff gonna bump into em or might hit em id put grills on, but if not i wouldnt even worry about it, some grills can hide mistakes in subs and make them look better but thats the only reasons i would but grills on, they dont add and dont really take away performance wise unless u got some major excursion and ur hittin the grill, so id go naked if the subs aint gonna get hit by nuttin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.