Speaker Gauge wire for alpine PDX 4.100 18-gauge please help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

grizzly02
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
Guys i putting in a new audio system in my 011 WRX and was wondering if i could use the stock wiring for the PDX amp with ut any problems. reason i ask is because i am not going full out and don want to run wires through doors etc.

I was thinking of using the Metra Quickcable 18-gauge 4-ch. speaker wire
ry%3D400

from the amp back behind the headunit back into the stock harness. Will this effect the sound so badly that i should not do this or is the 75W/ch not a problem for 18 guage? I want it to be easy and neet install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.