Speaker box not working but subs do

BaileyBurpee

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just had 2 amps, a sub box and speaker box installed payed 1k sadly and the subs work great but the speaker box which has 2 mids and 2 tweeters in it the speaker box plays so quiet if I were to play my phone speaker it is way louder on half volume I don’t understand why please someone help

I just had 2 amps, a sub box and speaker box installed payed 1k sadly and the subs work great but the speaker box which has 2 mids and 2 tweeters in it the speaker box plays so quiet if I were to play my phone speaker it is way louder on half volume I don’t understand why please someone help

Any pics? The speaker box has me curious.

Any pics? The speaker box has me curious.
C5BB0F9C-82CA-407C-B3EE-5302CFA8AD45.jpeg

They all run at 8 ohms
Without knowing what amp your running or how they are wired up inside the box its hard to tell.
It could be a crossover problem or it could there is no crossover.
More info needed, pictures of amp and how the box is wired inside would help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.