Speaker baffles, worth it?

I've seen them used in a IB trunk to isolate the deck speakers

For doors I think it will hurt you

It will however protect the speakers from water. Which I'm looking into currently and think you can find something else that will work as good for cheaper

I was just looking at these claims
Those claims are bogus. Please let me know when a cheap magnet cover enhances frequency response and alters the drivers T/S specs. Also let me know how it stops sound from migrating with that super thin material. All it does is move with the rest of the door panel since thats where it would be attached. Again how does a cheap polyurethane cover reduce distortion? Thats in your tuning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.