Speaker and Tweets ideas!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bakesbaked
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
need an idea on what speakers to put in, size and all. i can put in 6.5 in factory door panels, i planned to do 4 6.5 on these doors, but thought maybe some 8s would be needed to keep up with this set up.

So far my set up is in a 2004 chevy tahoe z71

crescendo BC 5800 @.5 ohm

four Fi Bl 18 with cooling option in a 38 ft^3 box @ 35 hertz

need some more info like.

budget

are you running multipuls and glassing the doors or are you using just one set in factory location

overall desired sound, and listening levels.

amplification.

etc...

budget would be around 1500 for amp and speakers. over all want loud crisp sound, not just super loud, but clear as clear as i can get with out loosing to much of the decibels. i would like to keep it all factory in the case i need to sell the car, but i can make myself some custom panels if necessary, i have no idea what amp to be running, im not use to having to do the speakers. so hopefully some of this information helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.