speaker adapters...I need some.

Participant count
  • Participant list

joelbah
10+ year member

I have two pretty decent aftermarket 5.25" speakers. I would love to replace the factory speakers in my 2002 mazda protege 5's rear doors. The stock speakers are 6", so is there a way to make my 5 1/4" speakers fit into the 6" opening? Also, the factory speakers have three screws (one every 120 degrees) and mine have four screws (one every 90 degrees)...in case that makes a difference.

I think I am looking for some pre-made adapters from 6" to 5.25" inches. Anybody ever come across anything like that? there seem to be adapters available for lots of other sizes, but I can't seem to find anything for 6" speakers.

Help would be so appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.