Soundstream vs hifonics

the new rubicons are very cheaply built and if you had one in your hands you'd see what i'm talking about.i think they are the low end line now ,which really sux ,because they used to be one of their best , back in the day.

the new rubicons are very cheaply built and if you had one in your hands you'd see what i'm talking about.i think they are the low end line now ,which really sux ,because they used to be one of their best , back in the day.
remember the old 700@1 ohm rubi from 98?....thing did like 1500 at .5

imo, soundstream. i just hooked up my rubicon 1600 and am very pleased. i wouldn't go with hifonics ever again. i had one about 4 years ago and it was complete trash, was a 1200 watt, and was just chunk. i didn't like anything about it. i don't see the cheapness in the new rubicons

imo, soundstream. i just hooked up my rubicon 1600 and am very pleased. i wouldn't go with hifonics ever again. i had one about 4 years ago and it was complete trash, was a 1200 watt, and was just chunk. i didn't like anything about it. i don't see the cheapness in the new rubicons
let me guess. black case blue lights? yeah those are junk. they are the hfi line now however. the new brz's are CEA compliant also FWIW. every rubi i have seen new. has been junk.

all i can say is it rocks my lvl 4. so far I've been happy with it. and for 200 shipped with warranty i can't complain. my beef with hifonics is they have so many lines and they just all seem to be crap. i had an autotek 2 years ago, and i thought it produced very well, and in the past 2 years it seems they have gone downhill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.