Soundqubed vs Synergy

I didnt forget to mention them, they werent in question in this thread. But extending the conversation to include them is interesting. The SAE line for example is nearly as costly as Korean. SD might be using beefed up Chinese boards, but id still take Korean.

Also, i think the race to 0 has necessitated this trend towards Chinese amps. Some are actually pretty good quality if you dont wire in the dirt. I could see the Wolfram c-2400 really turning some heads in this niche

I didnt forget to mention them, they werent in question in this thread. But extending the conversation to include them is interesting. The SAE line for example is nearly as costly as Korean. SD might be using beefed up Chinese boards, but id still take Korean.
Also, i think the race to 0 has necessitated this trend towards Chinese amps. Some are actually pretty good quality if you dont wire in the dirt. I could see the Wolfram c-2400 really turning some heads in this niche
I hate calling it a race to zero, but I agree some of the Chinese made amps are getting better especially now that you have S&I doing more and more out of it Chinese buildhouse... The 600-2000W amp game is dominated (Sales wise) by these Chinese amps...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.