Soundqubed vs Synergy

I've got a BIB JAD800.4 if your interested.
I already have a new 800.4. the problem came when getting the 1200.1 i ordered at the same time. i never received it. come to find out after the fact they are on back order. then the last time i contacted nvx for an update last week they are discontinued, getting in some used refurb units. name /model will continue but is under a retooling now and most likely will not look the same.

I already have a new 800.4. the problem came when getting the 1200.1 i ordered at the same time. i never received it. come to find out after the fact they are on back order. then the last time i contacted nvx for an update last week they are discontinued, getting in some used refurb units. name /model will continue but is under a retooling now and most likely will not look the same.
10/4

I’d take that Korean soundqubed 1200.2 over any Chinese board. I’ve owned quite a few soundqubed amps (Korean boards) ran them all .5ohm with not a problem.
Prob been mentioned/said already a few times but can you give more info on the diff between Chinese and Korean boards. The good, the bad, and the ugly

Synergy, Sq and Wolf all have korean and china lines. Id take any korean from the 3 over all the china lines
Most have a Chinese and a Korean line.... you forgot to mention Sundown, Alphard, Skar, Digital Designs (Yep D Series is Chinese) etc...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.