sound violation

ThugNinja
10+ year member

when u get pulled over for a sound violation..how many of you just leave ur system on or turn it up when theyre pulling you over? i did that and it was kinda amusing bcuz the cop was yellin over his loud speaker for me to turn it off and he looked really dumb and i jus pertended i couldnt hear him..lol..he was givin me a ticket anyway and he didnt do nething else?

nothing better than ruinin a cops power trip //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Lol, you'll be the one with the ruined power trip. You do know they can impound your vehicle after so many violations? I can just picture it now, turning it up, the officer doesn't even bother getting on the loud speaker, he just walks up yanks your @ss outta the vehicle, and impounds it. On top of the ticket, you'll be paying to get your vehicle back. Then on the way to jail, or home, wherever they take you, he makes you listen to classical music.

when a cop give you a ticket for that sound thing, they cant give you another one for that within 24hrs. cuz its like a "fixit ticket" same rules and classification. you can say i couldent turn it down, it comes on with the car. so as your leaving from the cop, play it louder. and go up to as many cops as you can that day and bump them. 145db- i have to drive around with ear plugs. good luck

i was with my friend in his 95civicHB and when we got pulled over, he got pissed off and cranked his system, the cop told him to turn it off and he said no, she said that i could have a tow truck take your car, he said i dont give a ****, so all she did was give him a $1000 ticket for speedy, and loud system. After she let us go, he started smoking his tires and went 80 in a 20mph school zone.

$1000.00!!!!! ****! I wouldn't advise messing with cops. I don't care for MANY of them but they do have the upper hand when it comes to 'applying the law'. They can make up any excuse they want to and if you don't have any witnesses, its their word against yours. Who do you think the judge is going to side with 98%of the time? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by ChopShop Racing when a cop give you a ticket for that sound thing, they cant give you another one for that within 24hrs. cuz its like a "fixit ticket" same rules and classification. you can say i couldent turn it down, it comes on with the car. so as your leaving from the cop, play it louder. and go up to as many cops as you can that day and bump them. 145db- i have to drive around with ear plugs. good luck

LoL! Is this true?

Cops get me nervous. When I see those lights I can't think straight.

When I got pulled over for a noise violation I took my face off. Since I had a Doube Din, I had my factory tape deck underneath and tried to explain to the cop that it couldn't have been me because I have a factory system. LOL

It didn't work. $145 later I learned my lesson.

Here's the funny part. I don't have a parking spot here at school until after 6pm. Since it wasn't 6pm yet I was driving around to pass the time so I wouldn't get a $25 parking ticket. Got a ticket trying to avoid one. LOL:D

$145?!? Where do u live? I don't know how much it is here, but I got a ticket for 61 in a 25 and got off with $105.

Oh and I had a ticket for open container it was only like $125 I think, but my ex-girlfriend's dad (a detective) got rid of it. I was driving a drunk friend's car and didn't know it was in there, so it wasn't my fault anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.