sound violation

Originally posted by ChopShop Racing when a cop give you a ticket for that sound thing, they cant give you another one for that within 24hrs. cuz its like a "fixit ticket" same rules and classification. you can say i couldent turn it down, it comes on with the car. so as your leaving from the cop, play it louder. and go up to as many cops as you can that day and bump them. 145db- i have to drive around with ear plugs. good luck

ok now this is getting back to one of the other post....but are you aware that driving around w/ ear plugs is against the law....and why do you need to drive around w/ you system up so loud that you need ear plugs??? i mean come on grow up or somthing.....

ok you all are sooo soft. who gives a fuk if your wearing ear plugs and its against the law. and who gives a fuk if u piss a cop off... dont really care if they give me a $40 ticket bcuz theres no points given for sound violations and im so rich it doesnt even matter hahahaha jus seein a cop get pissed off while ur bumpin to bloodhound gangs ****** song is bliss

got a ticket in gretna , la it cost me 300 dollars , it took them a year to cat ch me , they said you earned interest , well i still havent paid that ticket , i just stay out gretna , this was a open container , and it wasnt even a court it was like a jury , i told then what happend they said ok we drop the other 5 charges and give you the open container , what kind of justice was that ,this whole justice system is a joke down south , im glad i live in new orleans , play your music as loud as you want , in certain areas , the pigs are always right even if you have video tape remember that , rodney king, rest my case

dude its not a cops fault u get pulled over.... he is just workin through his day like the rest of use... they dont do that stuff in their free time . They are just tryin to do their job.

If you did something to get urself pulled over what i would do is retain some dignity and fight back the urge to be a dumbass = turn down radio&keep it off.... By turnin it up you are not helpin urself any and ur bein an a$$ ..

what i dont understand is that u knew he didnt like to radio so loud AND u kept it going?? how old r you?? lemme tell ya that if ya did that here you either go thrue the horseshoe (booked and released) or ya gonna get watever he feels he can toss at ya.... um here is a CLUE = u dont want that... u dont want him to be mad cuz then he ... oh nm... if i was one of you close friends i would smack u around for bein a moron.

think nexttime

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.