Sound stream T1 4000DL BLEW ALL 5 FUSES

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass the world

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello I’m new to this forum can anyone tell me where I can get my amp repaired I had this amp for over three years and even blew my 13W7 with it I never had an issue until now I was just driving down the road and it just blew I tried replacing the fuses and they just blow please help thanks

Soundstream amps nowadays are complete garbage and are a dime a dozen to say the least. Sounds like an internal short. Save some $$ buy a better brand. You blew your sub because of clipping, gain on amp not set in accordinance with HU voltage.

Itll cost as much as the amp accounting for parts, labor and shipping. You are way better off buying a new amp aka you'll get more clean, efficient better and more reliable power for cheaper than the repair with the market nowadays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.