Sound Deadner

How much was the foam and did you use the AT stuff yet
I bought a few bags of the stuffing foam. And a couple different sizes of the acoustic foam.

And yes the AT stuff is in. But none of the speakers are in. I had my coaxials in off of my HU and I noticed a difference. The 60mil stuff is more flexible. It was already hard enough getting that stuff inside the door panel. My hand had like 10 cuts on it when I was done. The 80mil is better for open easier and gentle curves.

Acoustic Foam 2-1/2" x 24" x 18" UL 94 260-515

Acousta-Stuf Polyfill 1 lb. Bag 260-317

I bought a few bags of the stuffing foam. And a couple different sizes of the acoustic foam.And yes the AT stuff is in. But none of the speakers are in. I had my coaxials in off of my HU and I noticed a difference. The 60mil stuff is more flexible. It was already hard enough getting that stuff inside the door panel. My hand had like 10 cuts on it when I was done. The 80mil is better for open easier and gentle curves.

Acoustic Foam 2-1/2" x 24" x 18" UL 94 260-515

Acousta-Stuf Polyfill 1 lb. Bag 260-317
How much is the ad? For some reason my caco account won't work

How much is the ad? For some reason my caco account won't work
$300 shipped if you buy before thursday. The guy is leaving and going over seas and needs the deadener gone.

That is a good deal for that Murder mat. And 100sq ft is A LOT.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.