Sound Deadner

its hard to find a good unbiased review of the AT. I thonk im gunna order 40 sq feet 2moro. knu knoceptz has some fair price deadner, and ive heard good things about it, but ive never used it so cant say 100%.

i have the 60 in my doors ,didnt make the sound any better at all ,was east to work with, i put it next to some ab deadener and it was like night and day ,the ab is even thicker than the at 80 mil .going to be redoing my doors with the ab soon

Anybody actually use AT deadner? Mylows said it was junk but I think he had the 60 mil
I was just linking you.

I have no real opinion.

I used the AT deadener. But I did 20sq ft per door. Which was 3 layers. And I will be adding foam stuffing and foam squares.

So for me. It was fine.

I was just linking you.I have no real opinion.

I used the AT deadener. But I did 20sq ft per door. Which was 3 layers. And I will be adding foam stuffing and foam squares.

So for me. It was fine.
Dam 3 layers!!

I was just linking you.I have no real opinion.

So for me. It was fine.
if the dampner is good you shouldn't need 3 layers

That's what I was thinking. Any reason for 3 layers? Did you try a single layer?
yes i have a single layer ,only reason for more than one layer is that the dampner as a single layer isn't thick enough to seal up the area and provide the thickness needed to make the door speakers sound better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.