Sound deadening. What's the best for the money?

Participant count
  • Participants list
I'm finally getting started on my son's car. I bought the pioneer gm 8704 today. It's on sale at Wally World for $128. I want to treat the front doors when I install everything. I found some Noico 80 mil sound deadening mat 36 sqft for $66 on Amazon. Is this a good deal or is there something else I should look at? Thanks.

Second Skin and Ampere Audio both have great options.

I was just looking at Second Skin the other day. I'm trying to find the beet sprayable product for my undercarriage.

Do you have any experience with people who've used Second Skin for their undercarriage?

I was just looking at Second Skin the other day. I'm trying to find the beet sprayable product for my undercarriage.

Do you have any experience with people who've used Second Skin for their undercarriage?
I personally have not used it, but we have sold the spray material from Second Skin and people seemed to have liked it. With all deadening, its all in the surface prep ahead of time.

I personally have not used it, but we have sold the spray material from Second Skin and people seemed to have liked it. With all deadening, its all in the surface prep ahead of time.
Right on. I see you have a sale on wire in your store. Do you think I'd be over doing it to run 1/0 gauge to amps pushing about 1900 rms?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.