Couldn’t find intro thread so Hello 👋

Knockininthe608

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 20, 2019
Beloit WI
Hey car Audio junkies :) I been in and out of my love making things loud for about 11 ish years now some hard times came in my life which kinda made me realize I just wasn’t myself so I decided to pull out my car out again with my setup and thinking about traveling n competing again but didn’t see a introduction sections on this forum but wanted to show ppl on this website love and say HEY

Also I’m from southern central Wisconsin so if anyone from my area and been in this hobby for a while you probley seen me or seen my ride

OP
Knockininthe608

Knockininthe608

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 20, 2019
Beloit WI
It's in the section labeled New Member Introduction in big bold letters
Yea I seen that afterwards my apologizes my mobile phone isn’t the greatest . If you mods will like to move it to the correct sections that be cool.
Hi there.
Hey there denim , I recall about 6 or 7 years ago you guys where one of the few company’s I knew of that sold nice custom “pre fab boxes” on ur website n came with subs already in them super dope I’ll have to check out ssa. Com sometime

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Yea I seen that afterwards my apologizes my mobile phone isn’t the greatest . If you mods will like to move it to the correct sections that be cool.

Hey there denim , I recall about 6 or 7 years ago you guys where one of the few company’s I knew of that sold nice custom “pre fab boxes” on ur website n came with subs already in them super dope I’ll have to check out ssa. Com sometime
It's cool bro. No worries.

Reactions: Knockininthe608

denim

SSAudio.com
Pro Seller
10+ year member
Oct 16, 2002
SSA HQ East

Oh Nice. Yes, check it out, we have loads of new items at: store.soundsolutionsaudio.com :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds