Somethings Not Right

might want to use the source level adjuster to even things out so theres not a huge volume spike when switching sources.
My new player doesn't have a source adj. Neither did my other HU but my other had usb. I use USB 99% of time. The one I have now came in the car and about to get a diff player because it has no USB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Hahaha....thts wats up. Iv yet to push it full tilt I'm at 20/40 on my HU and almost satisfied, almost. Saturday will make it one week Iv had the sub. I think it's due for some abuse. BTW are you close to Chris, I'm wanting to take a trip ur way next month. Do some beaching and bassing....
Im in the garden grove area of OC.

Remember man, march 22nd forbidden fantasies at lake perris, very big event!

im having a similar problem with my kicker ix1000.1.. i used the dmm and got it to 57 using a 50hz test tone cd and then i put my ipod on theres not really any bass at all cds as well i dont understand i even put the volume adjust all the way up to 6.. i actually just upgraded from the zx750 and the 750 i had no problems with and it was actually for 1600w rms subs and they hit wayyy harder than this ix1000.. for some reason i cant seem to get this to work right.. i have a jvc20bt

im having a similar problem with my kicker ix1000.1.. i used the dmm and got it to 57 using a 50hz test tone cd and then i put my ipod on theres not really any bass at all cds as well i dont understand i even put the volume adjust all the way up to 6.. i actually just upgraded from the zx750 and the 750 i had no problems with and it was actually for 1600w rms subs and they hit wayyy harder than this ix1000.. for some reason i cant seem to get this to work right.. i have a jvc20bt[/QUwhat level test tone are you using? I always use -10db then go conservative for awhile and make sure the subs aren't doing anything wonky. my subs are in the cab with me though so I can hear if something weird is happening.

Im pretty sure its a 0db 50hz.. mine is in a suv and i can turn it all the way up and its really not that loud it doesnt really rattle too much. . I just dont understand it my old cvrs were so loud and were rated half the power of the kickers i have now

Im pretty sure its a 0db 50hz.. mine is in a suv and i can turn it all the way up and its really not that loud it doesnt really rattle too much. . I just dont understand it my old cvrs were so loud and were rated half the power of the kickers i have now
0 db will make you quiet on a lot of songs. use a -5 to -10db test tone depending on your listening preferences. Your problem just sounds like a gain adjustment+head unit settings problem.

That's exactly right A couple songs hit hard just most do not.. I listen to rap so what one should I do the -5 or -10? And the head unit could also be a problem there's too many settings.. Should I have my crossover setting for the sub set to through or pick a hz? 50 all the way up to 150hz is available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.