some teaser pics of the hoopty

oh it was fun cramming 6 battries in the spare tire thing of a cobalt lol
i have a cobalt...and wow. nice feat my man. group 31 yt's?

i dunno if its just me or the pics, but the speaker wire looks like its smaller than 8ga....plz tell me im crazy and thats 8ga.

the vids could be better but that then again a lil tuning goes a long way. keep working at it and im sure itll start thumping nicely. whats the box specs? and how much of a pain in the ass was it to get in there? mine was hell, ended up cutting sections of the cabin side trunk opening lip just to squeeze it in.

every now and again you drive down the highway and see a car thats burned to the ground.........I usually think while driving past it that a guy like yourself is the victim - horrid installs done with zero regard for the failure that could happen - I see no fuses,I see nothing bolted down and I see a cluster **** of a disaster waiting to happen.......

Have some fking pride lazy ass

every now and again you drive down the highway and see a car thats burned to the ground.........I usually think while driving past it that a guy like yourself is the victim - horrid installs done with zero regard for the failure that could happen - I see no fuses,I see nothing bolted down and I see a cluster **** of a disaster waiting to happen.......
Have some fking pride lazy ass
my fuses are invisable:fyi:

i have a cobalt...and wow. nice feat my man. group 31 yt's?
i dunno if its just me or the pics, but the speaker wire looks like its smaller than 8ga....plz tell me im crazy and thats 8ga.

the vids could be better but that then again a lil tuning goes a long way. keep working at it and im sure itll start thumping nicely. whats the box specs? and how much of a pain in the ass was it to get in there? mine was hell, ended up cutting sections of the cabin side trunk opening lip just to squeeze it in.
box is 7.8 cubes after displacement tuned to 32 with 68 sq inches of port and its some 12 gauge ill be taking it all out here soon and redoing it all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.