SOLD Some stuff I need to get rid of

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lancejoker

I know I don't post here much,this actually may be my first post. But I have some stuff to get rid of as I decided to upgrade my equipment,so I won't be needing this. I have good feedback on diyma.com and corvetteforum.com as those are the forums I frequent.I'm listing prices but I am open to offers as I am just trying to get rid of this stuff.The amp and sub are used but work perfectly,the crossover is BNIB.

Kicker Zx700.5 amp-$175

ampwithendcaps.jpg

marksontheamp.jpg

Kicker Solo Baric L5 10"-$75

kickersolobaricL510.jpg

Arc Audio MX1 Crossover-$100

arccrossover.jpg

crossover.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.