Some Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

white02GT

I am new to the car audio scene i have always been more into performance and horse power. I have looked at a few head units and am not sure which one is the best to go with so any tips or advice would help. I have a 02 Mustang GT. Here are some of the HU i am lookeing at. Thanks

Alpine IVA-W200

Kenwood DDX7017

PANASONIC CQ-VD6503U

Pioneer AVH-P5700

PIONEER AVH-P6800

CLARION VRX765VD

Any other HU suggestion please let me know if there is something better than i have on this list. Thanks

i want to start going to shows and things. I also just want a really nice car that sounds good. i thought about doing my whole trunk but some of the people i have talked said not to do that and just go with 2 or 3 10" and that is about all the advice i have gotten.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.