Solo Baric L7 8 inch 4 ohm voice coil parts

Participant count
  • Participant list

ewest84

Item(s) for Sale:

parts solo baric S8L7 4ohm voice coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

i bought this sub back in 2007, i didn't get it installed at the time and it sat on a shelf in my garage. i found it when i moved a couple weeks ago. today i built a speaker box for a friends semi. we had left over wood so i pulled out this S8L7 and tested it so i could build a box for it. i tested ok, and then i accidentally dropped it. the magnet shifted after the drop. i was able to re-position it and the sub sounded ok still, but with a light bump the magnet slipped out of place again. kicker said they do not repair subs so i am an a loss of what to do with it. as far as i know the voice coils are still like new, the cone and surround all looks like new as well. if anyone can fix the shifted magnet let me know a quote. or, make me an offer to buy it as is.

Price:

make an offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will negotiate

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.