Solid 600w rms amps

Gettin some new little incriminator 8" subs and wanting to upgrade my amp.

Currently have an older gen Kicker ZX750.1

Needing about 600w rms at either 2 or 1 ohm.

Waiting to buy woofers until I have chosen an amp.

Which amp would you choose?

Looking at Twisted Sounds TS600, Wolfram W-600.1, NVX BDA7501, Cresendo Symphony S600.1 and Rockford Fosgate prime 750.1

Budget is around $250

Twisted Sounds or Crescendo.

What are those amps you listed, can you get them for?

Btw, did you see the DC Audio m3 8 I got the box for?!

Twisted Sounds or Crescendo.
What are those amps you listed, can you get them for?

Btw, did you see the DC Audio m3 8 I got the box for?!
Crescendo-209

NVX-200

Twisted sounds-170

Wolfram-200

RF-250

I didn't see anything about the box for the M3....

Except that photobucket was giving you trouble again.

Have you tried it out yet?

I would keep the Kicker for $0.
cant disagree with this really. If you already have a 750 watt @ 2 ohms amp, why are you looking for a new one with less power? That being said, if youre dead set on getting a new amp, the twisted sounds is on sale for $170 originally $250. Kinda surprised that nobody has mentioned that having more power than you think you need is never a bad thing as long as your electricals can handle it. The SoundQubed 1200 is a bit more than your budget listed (it costs $270) and wont break a sweat pumping out 600 watts all day

Alright, so what's the benifit of purchasing an amp with 2x, or close to it, the power actually needed?I'm not arguing, just curious.
just say $ wise good deal, twice the power is a tad high but most peeps here like head room of couple hundred per sub (idk 8's though) just set gain low no bass boost needed., maybe u not running ported but with ported box rise kills about 1/2 your power so u lucky to get 500 from a 1k to the sub..

I always run ported.

I knew the resistance would change due to box rise buy never really considered what you just said.

If the TS is really a good amp, then the 1k is still a good buy imo.

I may just go that route, still under budget and plenty of power.

The kicker has been an awesome amp, it's just getting old and the knobs are finicky and sometimes hard to make an adjustement.

Its the 06zx750.1

I always run ported.
I knew the resistance would change due to box rise buy never really considered what you just said.

If the TS is really a good amp, then the 1k is still a good buy imo.

I may just go that route, still under budget and plenty of power.

The kicker has been an awesome amp, it's just getting old and the knobs are finicky and sometimes hard to make an adjustement.

Its the 06zx750.1
yeah u like the ts i'm sure, hard to beat for the $ too..

OP, I know this thread is a month old and you may have already made your purchase but, those NVX 750/1 amps are the real deal. Can be had for $149 from Sonic right now as well. Less if you use the "FallSavings" coupon. They also had a NVX coupon but, don't remember exactly what it is.

OP, I know this thread is a month old and you may have already made your purchase but, those NVX 750/1 amps are the real deal. Can be had for $149 from Sonic right now as well. Less if you use the "FallSavings" coupon. They also had a NVX coupon but, don't remember exactly what it is.
what ppi stuff u have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.