Basically

RD audio is right down the streeet from me. Literally
Arent you special.

lawl....
rd

:shakes head:
Agreed

Nobody cares.

ok..TEAM GORILLA ...keep my team and teamates names vehicle and **** out of your mouth. u dont know what anyone did...talkin about kenny doin a 148 with 2 18s...he did a 130.8db OUTSIDE OF HIS JEEP....its called the extreme class in midwest spl event. and if u want a someone to go up against then lets do it bro...eric knows me well...yall wanna go up against the big boys then come out to play..i can gaurentee my crx will whoop the **** out of any one of your guys on your LIL team anyday of the week on the so called CLAMPED POWER that yall wanna go up against. so..name the place time event whatever. TEAM AUDIOHYPE WILL BE THERE...and when was the last time u won a world championship in any org? such as usaci or drag ???oh thats right never have....well we have ....3 of them to be exact and we also have 3 world records too....so step up to the plate and tell eric to call me 5152310822....yall are messing with the wrong team...and we are on team revolution so bring it on boys...lets see yall tell everyone how u got beat at the show by some DD's .....yall are a joke....never had a problem with ya untill u talk **** about my team. so figure it out call me and we can finish this and i will post a video of it on our website http://www.teamaudiohype.com...so everyone can see that all this bull **** yall are talkin is just that bull ****..see ya in the lanes boys
E-thug

yes rd just did a 164.3 in prostock..that is my good friend and teamate robert kollar....and yes RD is the ****..
Liar.

I've owned far more various types than you, and used them in more vehicles i'm sure. Heavyweights are by far some of my favorites i've ever used/heard.. but even with that being the case.. why the hell am I switching to sd.2s? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif because i'm pretty. But on a side note, I never saw anything special about the alphas/ELEs. .. just my 2 cents
i have owned more subs than you, and in more vehicles than you. and i dont like rd. see how that works?

Memphis i seen your bio on your link.
Please talk with eric your team leader. He wanted to pick our line up very badly around 2-3 months ago. We decided to go with another shop right down the street, Car Tunes in storm lake. He can confirm that with you.

If you go to Storm Lake more and more for competitions like the on at Samsells the other day you will see plenty of RD. Since they also carry RD.

We switched our marketing along time ago to retail shops. We will have a few vehicles poping a 160+ in Usaci in the Storm Lake IW area one of them using Sonance subwoofers in a CRX in a 0-600w pro stock class.

I know about bad reps thats why many were let go. It led to a bad name on the net. Lots of things have changed.

If you have any issues with RD net reps please report it so it can be taken care of. We have tryed very hard in improving the area.

lol storm lake???? im right downthe road from there. anyhow.. about net issues.. hows about you tell me why i never got anykind of a price quote from team revolution on roe? shw 18.. i had cash ready, was willing and able to purchase, and.. nothing. this after the big long post about how rd was trying to improve customer service, etc.. lets start there.

im sorry for goin off like this guys..but we put alot of time and money into our builds that we work on for years at a time..kenny knows where we are coming from. we work every single day and nite on your builds. and when someone like this shoots us down like that for what? on a forum at that. steve at rd makes great product and has THE BEST customer service out there. he takes care of his customers and his guys that he sponsors.

steve doesnt make anything.

and im sure he supports his competitors.. hes still an asshat. and i tried to buy a woofer from rd, never got a price quote back:laugh:

My god,

Visitor things have changed dont have the time nor want to get into it with you.

Feel free to call and we can talk about any issues or concerns you have. 770-726-9337

Yeah i think thats what made me be pushed away from your product, and Mark is the owner of Car Tunes in Stormlake, enemys now, but i saw a much of your HWs at the last show at Samsells, and was not getting impressed with them, but that could of been there set up, they were in spl boxes, i had a daily tuned box tuned to 28 hz with 4 15s vrs 2 15s but they were almost 2 times the power i was, and i was still 3 db higher?? so i dont know!! But thats to bad you went with Car Tunes, theres some great guys just way to cocky!!
first , ignore my spelling , second you dont even KNOW me , cocky i think everyone out there can be cocky , you know what eric tells you , i get along with most other shops/teams most of the time , so enemys ? what ever . you called out javier at that show , we competed at that power class , so you had to do the same , javier ran 4 12s with same power and you lost , then you said you came to run all out , again you lost , you bragged you were newbe , untested , so how is it you know so much now , yes he has a hatch , yes he was at 58hrtz , but you called him out . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Thanks and i agree with your 100%, and Revolution ill challenge you with the 2 18s, i got 4 15s when i did the 150.1 on music i was at 3980wrms, my box is tuned to 28hz!!!! Just a cheap daily set up!!! And i can do that # all day anyday!!! It was also 28 degrees out side, everything was cold to!!
FYI-I was running a power limit class which was power limited to 4000wrms clamped!!
easy to call out someone now , you pick the car/truck/suv , you pick the class/org/rules , you used your brand i will use mine , you pick the show , that org refs will fully inspect both cars ............now thats cocky .....

Don't talk to me like you KNNNOWWW ME (black lady voice)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

everyday rd hustlin' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

ok done with that , bad way to start on a new forum , sorry guys , was only defending myself and my team , we work our asses of doing something for a passion for car audio , we have only a handfull of compamys that really eat and breath car audio the way that we do , sorry to steve at RD , and also team audiohype for you getting pulled into this . my team has competed in usaic for three years and this year we are adding get loud to our events , out first show will be on may 25th the second will be on june 22nd , we also travel to milford to suppoprt samsuls , omaha , kansas city , and a few others , most of our vehicles are orange/black so some of you may already know us. we are not the loudest but we do put in alot of hours building , we dont bash others on forums , we do go to finals , we have gotten a couple of 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th and even 5th places at finals , out team at least competes at finals , not just says what they could have done . please come to my shows i try to put on a good time , i rent a street so you have a safe place to park your ride , we do alot of door prizes and also a few raffles.

mark...for sure ...good guy right here^^^....we got ya bro...if we have to we can just come together and build one of our crx's together for street beat and eric's colt can do the same we we can see who wins...?????? lol

hit me up sometime mark

mark...for sure ...good guy right here^^^....we got ya bro...if we have to we can just come together and build one of our crx's together for street beat and eric's colt can do the same we we can see who wins...?????? lol
hit me up sometime mark
thanks aphinney , thats proof , we have butted heads before but in the end we respect each other in the end , let me know when you want you car sprayed , yellow just aint your color .

Ok its on and im gunna run $300 worth of 8s on music, ill challenge all those guys on daily drivers music none of this test tone bull sh*t!!!!

ill take ya up on that........what SB class you wanna run? come to omaha may 17th and 18th......

i need to try out my first 4 10's anyways see how they perform...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...