So whats the deal with RD Audio??

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off..most of the people that are new on here now are my teamates from team revolution that are sponsored by RD...and we are no kids...all of these guys that are on here now..(timmy,mark,sanford, scott) are all world class competitors. so maybe yall need to know who u are talkin about before u go talkin ****. typical forum:rolleyes:

first off..most of the people that are new on here now are my teamates from team revolution that are sponsored by RD...and we are no kids...all of these guys that are on here now..(timmy,mark,sanford, scott) are all world class competitors. so maybe yall need to know who u are talkin about before u go talkin ****. typical forum:rolleyes:
lol.. I said by the attitude.. not age, please read .. well several times so you can undertand the SIMPLE statements the first time.

Common sense, anyone knows they arent kids. .. My god, typical idiot.

lol.

hey Low you thinking using words to down people is better than having an attitude, and im getting a little pissed off you are from my state.
what ever will I do, someone's pissed. I find it fitting to talk down to people who deserve from their own doings on this forum. Please continue to stay pissed.

snoopdan im hoping you were not mouthing off at me man especially being on the same team that is.
cause this Shelbyville boiii can come to radcliff.

No, I wasnt mouthing off at you. But if I wanted to, rest assure id have no problem doing so.

But I tell you what, you can be the one explaining to Steve why I am going outside right now to scrape my RD audio logo's off my Jeep on account of you mouthing off to me. I wont be apart of a team who's member's are so rude and unprofessional.

No, I wasnt mouthing off at you. But if I wanted to, rest assure id have no problem doing so.
But I tell you what, you can be the one explaining to Steve why I am going outside right now to scrape my RD audio logo's off my Jeep on account of you mouthing off to me. I wont be apart of a team who's member's are so rude and unprofessional.
i'm going to shake your hand the next time I see you. +1 for you in my book.

hey Low you thinking using words to down people is better than having an attitude, and im getting a little pissed off you are from my state.
What else are you going to use on the forum besides words, special powers???OMG whats wrong with people:rolleyes: And im a little pissed off your so close to my state, and not smart enough to relize the only thing you can do on here is use words

snoopdan unwad ure tity whities bro, and get over it not everyone gets along.

the low I do see you just as an RD hater, and its obviouse

Memphisflex ill be in omaha next weekend not this weekend I got more than words in fact ill run you in your class at the diggs I mean if you really wanna try my ability to get it done in the lanes just to prove to you Im for real and so is RD!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO YOU GAME FOR THAT OR NOT ILL EVEN POST A VIDEO FOR EVERYONE ON HERE TO SEE IT.

SO YOU GAME FOR THAT????????????

Memphisflex ill be in omaha next weekend not this weekend I got more than words in fact ill run you in your class at the diggs I mean if you really wanna try my ability to get it done in the lanes just to prove to you Im for real and so is RD!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO YOU GAME FOR THAT OR NOT ILL EVEN POST A VIDEO FOR EVERYONE ON HERE TO SEE IT.

believe me I don't give rd or any audio company a second thought anymore, again.. i'm above such little things and moved on with audio. OBVIOUSLY

Go Cry. Stay pissed too.

+100 for Dan!!

I think SPL15's should be in your future, Mark would love that.

I will be more than happy to but my build wont be done, and i do this for fun, not for a living, i think its funny when i can get guys like your self all worked up, like lil school girls over some of the stupidest ****, i mean do you guys think before you type, i mean car audio to most is just a fun hobby, i like to compete also, but not like that, my competeing is at the drag strip, but car audio is just for fun, but yeah what you running, and please dont say CRX, because there like ******** everybody has one and uses one, there GAY (FYI) so tell me what your running ass clown ooops i mean sanman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...