So whats the deal with RD Audio??

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a commando at all like i said open invitation to come see me in usac 1801-3000 prostock im not a hard guy to find either and yes some on here did dog there subs so if you took this personally then maybe you have a guilty conscience
nope look for the short guy runnin around with no shirt on! lol

My god,
Visitor things have changed dont have the time nor want to get into it with you.

Feel free to call and we can talk about any issues or concerns you have. 770-726-9337
my god. no im not calling. i simply would like to know after you agreed to send me aprice quote i got nothing.

ok done with that , bad way to start on a new forum , sorry guys , was only defending myself and my team , we work our asses of doing something for a passion for car audio , we have only a handfull of compamys that really eat and breath car audio the way that we do , sorry to steve at RD , and also team audiohype for you getting pulled into this . my team has competed in usaic for three years and this year we are adding get loud to our events , out first show will be on may 25th the second will be on june 22nd , we also travel to milford to suppoprt samsuls , omaha , kansas city , and a few others , most of our vehicles are orange/black so some of you may already know us. we are not the loudest but we do put in alot of hours building , we dont bash others on forums , we do go to finals , we have gotten a couple of 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th and even 5th places at finals , out team at least competes at finals , not just says what they could have done . please come to my shows i try to put on a good time , i rent a street so you have a safe place to park your ride , we do alot of door prizes and also a few raffles.

hey.. any idea what happened to the other shop there in stoirm lake? an asshat by the name of "josh" ran it....pm me if you would like..

hairchick1s.gif

^^^ done with RD Audio SHW 18's
nice vid..i can do that with a blow dryer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

im not a commando at all like i said open invitation to come see me in usac 1801-3000 prostock im not a hard guy to find either and yes some on here did dog there subs so if you took this personally then maybe you have a guilty conscience
ummm.. YOU took this personally. im just havin fun:)

thanks aphinney , thats proof , we have butted heads before but in the end we respect each other in the end , let me know when you want you car sprayed , yellow just aint your color .
I heard pink is more up his alley //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

hey.. any idea what happened to the other shop there in stoirm lake? an asshat by the name of "josh" ran it....pm me if you would like..

josh is know fixing houses , buying and selling , he says doing good , not a bad guy he did not like a different shop in town selling for 10% over , hard to compete with flea market prices and equipment

i think sombody should accept sombody's challenges... and when memphisflex was at samsels and called out javier... javier had 4 12's vs his 4 15's... and none of this daily bs... you came to the show to compete... you did and you lost... now your just make up excuses... you had pvc ports that are very easy to tune for a comp and then also to go back to daily... what other excuses are you going to come up with... i left my headlights on cause it was dark outside... my heater was on.... first thing first... you lost

... I think all the real kids are making accounts now to post.

This is just an observation however of how the attitudes of people are coming off, a lot of immaturity.

2 cents.

... I think all the real kids are making accounts now to post.This is just an observation however of how the attitudes of people are coming off, a lot of immaturity.

2 cents.

no you jack*** im not making up fake accts.... i heard what was going on over here and i realized this would be an awsome and interesting forum to hang around in... this is the now second time that i have been on here... the first time some idiot blocked my account after 5 posts... maybe it was 6... how many will i get on this acct...????

no you jack*** im not making up fake accts.... i heard what was going on over here and i realized this would be an awsome and interesting forum to hang around in... this is the now second time that i have been on here... the first time some idiot blocked my account after 5 posts... maybe it was 6... how many will i get on this acct...????

You were banned for being a scammer, douchebag.

You made a new name, like we are going to let you try and scam again?

Are you dense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...