So i take it they are exactly the same amp

well then I guess every amp that's of known decent build quality all over fuse there product, that means that the pyramid artic amp on cl that claims 1000 with the 30amp fuse must be beast! I'm just saying there both overrated one at it's peak rating and the other at it's rms rating, But I didn't realize they could be had so cheap so I guess I will agree for 80.00 bucks you will probably get a good clean 750w and for new product that's not bad.

well then I guess every amp that's of known decent build quality all over fuse there product, that means that the pyramid artic amp on cl that claims 1000 with the 30amp fuse must be beast! I'm just saying there both overrated one at it's peak rating and the other at it's rms rating, But I didn't realize they could be had so cheap so I guess I will agree for 80.00 bucks you will probably get a good clean 750w and for new product that's not bad.

MTX 801D (TE801D) Class D Monoblock Thunder Elite Amplifier

Kicker ZX750.1 (11ZX750.1) Class D Mono Amplifier Car Amp

JBL GTO-751EZ Monoblock GTO Series Class D Car Amplifier

the Autotek is rated at 1250 watts rms, the Onyx at 1000 watts rms. ..and yes, the ability to operate within 10-15% of rated does make them a very efficient product. Especially on the larger HiFonics amps in the Gladiator line where you can get a solid 1500 watts of more efficient and clean signal at 2 ohms for 350 bucks

Autotek m2500.1d guts

241961_440097189345757_1973541507_o.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.