hArRy_DaNgLeRs
California
Autotek M2500.1D 2500W Max Mean Machine Series Mono Amplifier

m25001d.jpg

m25001d.jpg

MB Quart ONX1.1000D - ONYX Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier/Amp

onx11000d.jpg

onx11000d.jpg

I don't think I would really care, two amps rated at 1000rms and another at 2500max and they each run a single 80amp fuse? They are either the worlds most efficient amps or highly over rated! I only know I don't want to use either!

I don't think I would really care, two amps rated at 1000rms and another at 2500max and they each run a single 80amp fuse? They are either the worlds most efficient amps or highly over rated! I only know I don't want to use either!
For 80 bucks and i really only need 300 watts meh lol

For 80 bucks and i really only need 300 watts meh lol
Before I blew 80bucks on that I would hunt the local pawnshops for the daily crack head special! You can always find small kickers and fosgates for the cheap then a little haggling and you get a genuine clean 300w for about 50bucks!

Before I blew 80bucks on that I would hunt the local pawnshops for the daily crack head special! You can always find small kickers and fosgates for the cheap then a little haggling and you get a genuine clean 300w for about 50bucks!
you wanna oil wrestle on a tarp or something bro ?

If you think a 1000 watt amp really needs more than 80 amps of fusing, you are mistaken. People started correlating amp rating to power output, so a lot of times amp use a slightly unnecessarily amount of fuses that you'll never have a chance of blowing under normal conditions. Now, if you wire the amp down to

Also, look at what people are using for fusing in these orgs that base your class on your fuse rating. I believe someone said they're burping their Kicker 2500.1 with a 60amp fuse, and doing 30sec runs with a 120amp fuse.

Lots of amps are underfused for the power they claim

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.